Inventory Unit Detail
2012 Suzuki AN650A
With its aerodynamic design and beautifully crafted bodywork, the Burgman 650 Executive sets the styling standard for 2012. As striking as it looks, it has comfort and performance to match, thanks to some of Suzuki's most advanced engineering.
The Burgman 650 Executive provides you with outstanding performance around town or out on the highway. It's light and agile so you can take control in tight traffic. It features smooth, responsive suspension and a plush seat for a remarkably comfortable ride. And it has spacious ergonomics to ensure that you and your passenger can enjoy yourselves hour after hour.
It also features abundant storage space, including an underseat storage area capable of holding two full-coverage helmets, complemented by three front compartments with lids to allow easy access to your smaller items.
Ignition Switch fitted with a magnetic cover that opens only with correctly coded key for security.
Expansive, thickly padded seat allowing two persons to sit comfortably for long stretches. Rider backrest is adjustable without tools contributing to comfortable tandem riding.
Electrically controlled rearview mirrors and height adjustable windscreen add more adjustability to suit rider comfort.
Antilock Brake System (ABS) monitors brake lever input and wheel speed, and matches stopping power to available traction.
A powerful, liquid-cooled, 638cc, DOHC, 8-valve, twin-cylinder engine featuring Suzuki fuel-injection system and vibration-reducing dual counter balancer shafts to provide smooth and powerful acceleration.
Advanced digital engine management system featuring Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV), delivers optimum combustion efficiency for smooth throttle response and improved fuel economy.
An electronically-controlled Pulsed-Air injection system (PAIR™) helps reduce emissions.
A high-efficiency liquid-cooling system includes a thermostatically-controlled fan and liquid-cooled oil cooler for consistent performance under a wide range of operating conditions.
A convenient electric starting system includes a maintenance-free battery.
Computerized Suzuki Electronically-controlled Continuously Variable Transmission (SECVT) featuring an efficient dry hybrid belt provides highly efficient performance.
Tubular frame and aluminum-alloy swingarm allow the engine to be mounted in a forward position for excellent balance and agility.
Telescopic front forks with 41mm inner tubes provide 4.3 in of wheel travel for sport performance and a comfortable ride.
An aluminum swingarm-style rear suspension system features twin preload-adjustable shock absorbers offering 3.9 in of travel.
Dual front disc brakes with twin-piston calipers and a rear disc brake with twin-piston calipers provide remarkable stopping power.
Bright eye-catching chrome plating on the muffler cover, muffler end cap and handlebar end caps for bold powerful styling.
Storage space includes an illuminated under-seat compartment large enough for two full-face helmets, front glovebox with DC-electrical accessory outlet plus two additional compartments.
An automotive-style instrument cluster displays an analog tachometer, speedometer, fuel gauge, temperature gauge, LCD odometer/tripmeters and clock, and oil-change indicator, oil-level indicator, and shift indicator showing D for automatic operation, and 1 to 6 for manual operation.
Available in New Pearl Moon Stone Gray and Pearl Mirage White
- Brakes Front: Disc brake, twin
- Brakes Rear: Disc brake
- Color: Pearl Moon Stone Gray and Pearl Mirage White
- Curb Weight: 613 lb. (278 kg)
- Final Drive: Gear Drive
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 4.0/3.3 US/Imp gal. (15.0 L)
- Ground Clearance: 5.1 in. (130 mm)
- Overall Length: 89.0 in. (2260 mm)
- Overall Width: 31.9 in. (810 mm)
- Seat Height: 29.5 in. (750 mm)
- Suspension Front: Telecsopic, coil spring, oil damped
- Suspension Rear: Swingarm type, coil spring, oil damped
- Tires Front: 120/70R15M/C 56H, tubeless
- Tires Rear: 160/60R14M/C 65H, tubeless
- Transmission: SECVT
- Wheelbase: 62.8 in. (1595 mm)
- Bore Stroke: 2.972 in. (75.5 mm) x 2.807 in. (71.3 mm)
- Compression Ratio: 11.2 : 1
- Engine: 38.9 cu.in. (638 cc), 4-stroke, liquid-cooled, 2-cylinder, DOHC
- Fuel System: Suzuki fuel injection
- Ignition: Electronic ignition (Transistorized)
- Lubrication: Wet sump
- MPG: 38
- Starter: Electric
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke, 2-cylinder, DOHC
- 38.9 cu.in. (638 cc)
- Bore and Stroke
- 2.972 in. (75.5 mm) x 2.807 in. (71.3 mm)
- Compression Ratio
- 11.2 : 1
- Fuel System
- Suzuki fuel injection
- Electronic ignition (Transistorized)
- Front Suspension
- Telecsopic, coil spring, oil damped
- Front Brakes
- Disc brake, twin
- Front Tire
- 120/70R15M/C 56H, tubeless
- Rear Suspension
- Swingarm type, coil spring, oil damped
- Rear Brakes
- Disc brake
- Rear Tire
- 160/60R14M/C 65H, tubeless
- Curb Weight
- 613 lb. (278 kg)
- Seat Height
- 29.5 in. (750 mm)
- 62.8 in. (1595 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.0/3.3 US/Imp gal. (15.0 L)
- Drive System
- Gear Drive
- Standard: Analog
- Standard: Analog
- Standard: Digital
- Pearl Moon Stone Gray, Pearl Mirage White